Monday, September 18, 2017

Cards ... Cards ... and More Cards

It has been so long since I posted that you probably thought I never made another card. That's not the case. I've made dozens - just not gotten here to my blog lately. I really will try to do better.

Here are a few cards I really enjoyed making.

Here's a card designed for Halloween. I'm not sure that puppy design stamp is supposed to be a Golden Retriever, but I think it is. We had Golden Retrievers for many years and I love the breed - such friendly and happy dogs. It seems they are always smiling!


If you know that I love horses (and have 2 of them), you'll know why I love to post this one. I like the look of the attached tag.


Finally, this card was made for a gardening swap that I participated in recently. The painting shown is called "The Tulip Folly". The tulips that are elevated in the foreground are drawn and colored by me using watercolor pencils and a special brush that blends the colors. I had not drawn anything freehand in a long time so I was happy at how it turned out. Our theme for this month was "Get in Touch with your Inner Artist".


I have been trying out many new techniques and card making supplies so I'll post more about special products I have enjoyed in the next post.

I hope everyone had a happy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment